Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First time user and this feels like an online journal, oh wait it is.
The few good reasons for starting this blog is to practice extensive vocabulary,
sentence structure, and better my grammar.
Oh! How can I forget one of the main reasons, which is the similar reasons I share with other fellow bloggers, to share my view of what I see and feel.

At the moment, I am currently at work and entering into my lunch period. I am keep having a staring contest with my GRE study guide(s). I am preparing for the test which is about two weeks away and do not feel nowhere ready. As many of you know the GRE is a Graduate admissions test that is required for Graduate school. Yet, I have had a change of heart and now unsure of what I want to continue to study. I am in no rush, have you noticed the influx of job offerings or opening for college graduates? Yeah, not too high and clearly more competitive. I do not have outstanding credentials as of yet, but I'm working on them. I hope meantime working "full-time" in a clerical position I learn as much as I can.

What I want is to truly discover other opportunities whether paid or unpaid that will continue to unravel and open my eyes to the beauty of the world and endless possibilities of what I may choose to do in the future. For now, I will focus on grasping my appetite and nourishing my body by eating lunch.

Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment